Classes starting September 2017
Nia Canada Video
Workshops will be offered throughout the year and posted here. Workshops priced individually.
Ask me about private sessions to work on your body and at your pace. A personal fitness program can be designed using Nia in combination with specific movements to develop strength, endurance, flexibility and muscle balance. Ask me about what I love to do, personal training.
I enjoy teaching private groups too! I have worked with a variety of groups, birthday parties, athletes, conferences and retreats. My class has even been a birthday party gift! It is all a lot of fun, and I love doing these group classes, so if you want a private class, ask me about it.
Janet Ragan and Lynda Walters will guide you through a movement experience with Colour and Yin /Yang energies, inspiring our creative essence for choreography, and improvisational movement.
Be prepared to leave inspired, physically awakened and connected to your inner being..what more could you ASK?
Snacks and refreshments will be provided
- Who: Anyone who wants to dance, no dance experience required!
- When: Fall 2017 dates to be announced
- Where: Locations throughout Guelph
- What to wear: Just wear comfy black clothing
- Benefits of Dance: Improvisational dance feeds your creativity, spontaneity, joy, expression, intellect and best of all your SOUL!
- Contact: Janet at email@example.com 519-856-2561 or
Lynda at firstname.lastname@example.org 519-822-0712